RATES & BOOKING
Sky Lodge is an ultra-luxurious nine-bedroom villa built on the highest hill on the Magic Hills Private Nature Reserve.
The villa comprises of two lounge areas with fireplaces, a fully equipped bar, wine cellar, indoor jacuzzi with views, gym, massage treatment room, sunset viewing deck and heated outdoor rim flow pool.
All our rates are quoted in South African Rand and include applicable fees and VAT.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Minimum 4 nights stay from 20 December 2020 – 5 January 2021
ZAR 74 500
ZAR 88 500
ZAR 100 500
ZAR 110 500
ZAR 118 500
ZAR 124 500
ZAR 130 000
ZAR 150 000
ZAR 176 000
ZAR 198 000
A MINIMUM HOUSE RATE APPLIES
1 – 10 Guests
Additional guests will be charged as per the above rates
ZAR 130 000
The uThando Suite (Room 7) is our biggest suite with a king bed, seating area, fireplace, full ensuite bathroom, outdoor shower, outdoor boma, garden and private heated plunge pool.
The Aloe Suites (Rooms 2,3,4,5) and the Naledi suite (Room 6) all have king beds with full ensuite bathrooms, and all have views over the reserve.
Two of the suites, namely the Linduli Suite (Room 9) and the outdoor Amazi Suite (Room 8) are situated outside of the main house with their own entrance and private plunge pools.
The indoor Amazi suite (Room 1) has a king bed, ensuite bathroom, seating area, fireplace and a private heated plunge pool.
Children of all ages are welcome at Sky Lodge.
- Indulgent accommodation
- All meals, created from the freshest local ingredients and presented after personalized consultation with a Magic Hills Chef
- Wines (excluding premium cellar wines)
- Spirits, seasonal juices, tea, coffee (Nespresso machines) and soft drinks
- In-room bars with snacks and beverages
- Air-conditioning, heating, open fires throughout
- Two nature activities per day
- Use of the fitness Centre and jacuzzi
- Transfers to and from the private reserve airstrip
- Tourism levy
- Magic Hills premium wines
- Spa treatments
- Baby sitting charged per hour
- Flights to and from Port Elizabeth to the reserve
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME:
- Check-out time: 10h00 / Check-in time: 14h00
- Late check-out or early check-in will gladly be accommodated, subject to availability upon arrival or departure.
- Guaranteed late check-out or early check-in can only be confirmed prior to arrival or departure by the payment of an additional night’s accommodation at the best rate available.
- 25% deposit is required on confirmation of booking
- Full payment is required 45 days prior to date of travel
- If travel is within 45 days, full payment must be made
- 46 + days prior to arrival date: 25% cancellation fee applies.
- 0 – 45 days prior to arrival date: 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Flight cancellations are subject to cancelation policy of Absolute Flight services
FESTIVE SEASON CANCELLATION POLICY (15 DECEMBER – 15 JANUARY):
- 61 + days prior to arrival date: 25% cancellation fee applies.
- 0 – 60 days prior to arrival date: 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Flight cancellations are subject to cancellation policy of Absolute Flight services
ROOM AND CHILD POLICY:
- We welcome children of all ages. Parents or guardians are responsible for the safety of their children.
- Discretion of Field Guide to be used to determine if children can take part in safari activities.
PERSONAL PREFERENCE & DIETARY REQUIREMENTS:
As is usual we would like to know if you have any dietary requirements. Furthermore, please do let us know your likes, dislikes, wishes and preferences for our team to personalise your stay wherever possible. We invite you to send these preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL:
- Please be sure to contact your local government agency to ensure compliance with South African visa & passport requirements.
- Also, kindly note, that the reserve is Malaria free and therefore no medication or other vaccinations are required. It is always advisable to contact your local health professional when travelling abroad.
- Please be sure to check any luggage restrictions with your chosen airlines to avoid excess baggage charges and weight restrictions.
We highly recommend insurance coverage in the event of unforeseen cancellation.